Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option
A list of permits sortable by City department is available below--click to learn how to apply and obtain a permit.
Alarm Permit (burglar / security)Police(310) 318-0360
Amplified Sound PermitPolice(310) 318-0360
Block Party PermitPolice, Public Works (310) 318-0360
Building PermitsCommunity Development(310) 318-0235
Conditional Use PermitCommunity Development(310) 318-0242
Drone PermitPolice(310) 318-0360
Electrical/Mechanical/Plumbing PermitsCommunity Development(310) 318-0235
Encroachment and Right of Way PermitsPublic Works (310) 318-0214
Film PermitCommunity Resources(310) 318-0280
Garage Sale PermitFinance(310) 318-0217
Household Pets (3+) PermitFinance(310) 318-0251
Limited Live Entertainment PermitCommunity Development(310) 318-0242
Limited Outdoor Seating PermitCommunity Development(310) 318-0242
Moving POD PermitsPublic Works (310) 318-0214
Moving Van PermitsPublic Works (310) 318-0214
Non-Household Animal PermitFinance(310) 318-0251
Occupancy Load Review & PermitCommunity Development(310) 318-0235
Outdoor Fitness PermitCommunity Resources(310) 318-0280
Parking PermitsFinance, Police(310) 318-0217
Residential Special Event PermitPolice(310) 318-0360
Sidewalk Vending PermitPublic Works (310) 318-0214
Sign and Banner PermitsCommunity Development, Public Works (310) 318-0235
Special Event PermitCommunity Resources(310) 318-0280
Temporary Minor Special Event PermitCommunity Development(310) 318-0242