- General Information: (310) 318-0200
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: 1315 Valley Drive, 2nd Floor, Hermosa Beach, CA 90254
- Office Hours: Monday to Thursday, 7 a.m. to 6 p.m.
The Human Resources Department is responsible for the recruitment of City employees, the maintenance of employee benefits, and labor relations. Along with supporting the City's Civil Service Board, the Human Resources Department also administers the Risk Management program for the City. The Risk Management function includes public liability and worker's compensation claims administration.
The City of Hermosa Beach is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Key Services / Links:
- City claim form - please submit form to the City Clerk's office.
- Civil Service Board - review and approval of City job specifications, eligibility lists, and disciplinary actions
- Job opportunities - you may also sign to receive job announcements by City department via eNotifications
- Memoranda of Understanding & Salary Schedules - City bargaining units
- Personnel complaint form (non-police) - please submit form to the City Clerk's office. Please visit the police department's page to submit police department personnel complaints.