- Emergencies: 911
- General Information: (310) 318-0161
- Address: Fire Station 100 - 540 Pier Avenue, Hermosa Beach, CA 90254
Temporary station located on the 1100 block of Bard Street.
- Office Hours: Monday - Sunday from 8:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
- Website: http://www.fire.lacounty.gov
On December 30, 2017, the Los Angeles County Fire Department began providing fire and emergency medical services (EMS) to the City of Hermosa Beach. Other services include business inspections and fire life and safety plan check assistance coordinated with the Community Development Department; special event inspections and film permit review coordinated with the Community Resources Department; and community and school event participation. Please visit L.A. County Fire's website for more information.
McCormick Ambulance Services
The City of Hermosa Beach has contracted with McCormick Ambulance, which works in partnership with Los Angeles County Fire Department to provide quick, efficient and effective emergency medical transportation services. The Los Angeles County Emergency Medical Services Agency determines the maximum allowable rates for ambulance transportation:
Fire & EMS - Quarterly Performance Updates to City Council
Browse the reports below for Los Angeles County Fire Department and McCormick Ambulance Emergency Medical Services (EMS) quarterly performance information and statistics. You may also view the presentations to City Council by visiting the City's Agendas, Minutes & Video page and selecting the Video link for the City Council meeting of interest.
Los Angeles County Fire Department Agreement - Presentations, Documentation and Links
- September 2017 - agreement for services by and between the Consolidated Fire Protection District of Los Angeles County and the City of Hermosa Beach - Consolidated Fire Protection District of Los Angeles County Annexation Agreement (.pdf)
- April 25, 2017 - Public Hearing - Annexation of the Hermosa Beach Fire Department into the Consolidated Fire Protection District of Los Angeles County - staff report
- Fire Services Analysis Study Study Session - December 19, 2016
- Consolidated Fire Protection District of Los Angeles County Presentation for the City of Hermosa Beach - by Chief Daryl Osby
- Review and Assessment of the Operational Components of LA County Fire District Proposal - Citygate Associates, LLC - December 14, 2016
- Hermosa Beach Fire Services Town Hall PowerPoint Presentation and Staff Report - October 18, 2016
- HBFD Town Hall Meeting Video - September 28, 2016
- Hermosa Beach Fire Services Video (YouTube)
- LA County Fire Department Feasibility Study - August 2016
- Hermosa Beach Professional Firefighters Statement