- General Information: (310) 318-0216
- Address: 1315 Valley Drive, 2nd Floor, Hermosa Beach, CA 90254
- Office Hours: The City Attorney does not maintain regular office hours at City Hall.
Appointed by the Hermosa Beach City Council, the City Attorney functions as legal counsel for civil matters, providing legal advice to the City Council and operating departments. The City of Hermosa Beach contracts with the law firm of Best, Best & Krieger for City Attorney legal services; Michael Jenkins serves as the City Attorney.
To file a claim against the City, please visit the City Clerk’s webpage for instructions on downloading and submitting a form.
The City Attorney does not provide legal advice, referrals or representation for the general public. For low or no-cost legal assistance or dispute resolution services, please visit:
- General Information: (310) 318-0345
- Address: 540 Pier Avenue, Hermosa Beach, CA 90254
- Office Hours: The City Prosecutor does not maintain regular office hours at the Hermosa Beach Police Station.
The City Prosecutor prosecutes criminal misdemeanor cases occurring within the city limits of Hermosa Beach and interacts with the Police Department regarding potential cases. The City of Hermosa Beach contracts with the City of Redondo Beach for City Prosecutor services.
Senior Deputy City Prosecutor: Sydne MichelDeputy City Prosecutor: Ana Papadakis