To make a public records request, please fill out and return the form below to the City Clerk's Office (forms may be e-mailed to email@example.com). In accordance with California's Public Records Act (Government Code Section 6253(b)), the City has ten (10) days to respond. To assist in fulfilling your request, please be as specific as possible. Records will be provided in electronic form where possible or made available for inspection at a City location. If photocopied records or mailed records are required, a nominal fee will be applied prior to release as detailed on the form.
Additional Research Resources:
The City has a number of records and reports available online which may be helpful in providing the information you require:
- Agendas / Minutes / Videos - for City meeting records (City Council, Boards and Commissions, and selected City working groups). Hermosa Beach City School District meeting information is also available; however, school-related records requests should be made directly to the School District.
- Capital Improvement Program (CIP) Budget and Reports
- City Budgets
- City Projects - includes major development projects and selected City projects.
- City Treasurer Investment Reports
- Comprehensive Annual Financial Reports (CAFR)
- GO Hermosa App - can view recent Public Works & Code Enforcement service requests via interactive map. Click the light gray "View issues" button right above the online work order submittal form on the Go Hermosa page.
- Monthly City Department Activity Reports - available for City Clerk, Community Development, Community Resources, Finance, Fire Department (City and Los Angeles County), Human Resources, Police and Public Works.