A list of permits sortable by City department is available below--click to learn how to apply and obtain a permit.
Moving Van Permits
- Departments:Public Works
- Divisions:Permits, Services
- Phone:(310) 318-0214
Return to full list >>
Visit Public Works' Right of Way Permits page for information on obtaining a Moving Van Permit.
Moving Van Permits are a type of Right of Way Permit issued by the Public Works department.
- Moving Van Permits are valid for 1 day. A permit is needed for each day the moving van will be on site.
- Moving companies must have Certificate of Liability Insurance, naming the City as additionally insured.
- 72 Hour notice is required.
- No Parking/Tow Away signs and A-Frames are provided with the permit. Please return A-Frames to Public Works.