Public Notice | Notice of Special Meeting of the Hermosa Beach City Council
PLEASE TAKE NOTICE that the Mayor of Hermosa Beach has called a Special Meeting to take place on Thursday, May 21, 2020 at 6:30 P.M. to consider and take action on only those matters set forth below.
- CONSIDERATION OF MODIFICATION OF EMERGENCY ORDER IN RESPONSE TO COVID-19 PANDEMIC PERTAINING TO THE STRAND AND CITY OFF-STREET AND ON-STREET PARKING FACILITIES.
LOCATION: This will be a virtual Meeting held pursuant to Executive Order N-29-20 issued by Governor Gavin Newsom on March 17, 2020. Any or all Councilmembers may attend and participate by teleconference/virtual meeting. Members of the public may participate by teleconference.
PUBLIC COMMENT: City Hall will be closed to the public until further notice. Members of the public may email comments to email@example.com until 4:00 p.m. on the meeting date. Members of the public may also participate by phone.
TO PARTICIPATE BY PHONE:
1. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to the speaker list. Please indicate which item you
would like to speak on.
2. Dial-in 10 minutes prior to the start of the meeting:
• Toll-Free Dial-in: (833) 548-0282
• Meeting ID: 824 0623 4999, then #
• Participant code: # (no code, press # to bypass)
3. PLEASE MUTE YOUR PHONE UNTIL YOU ARE CALLED TO SPEAK. Comments from the public are limited to 3 minutes per speaker. To unmute your line, press * 6.
Submit eComments in three easy steps. Please note that your comment will become part of the official meeting record. You must provide your full name, but please do not provide any other personal information (i.e. phone numbers, addresses, etc) that you do not want to be published.
- Go to the Agendas/Minutes/Video webpage and find the meeting you’d like to submit comments on. Click on the eComment button for your selected meeting.
- Find the agenda item for which you would like to provide a comment. You can select a specific agenda item/project or provide general comments under the Oral/Written Communications item.
- Sign in to your SpeakUp Hermosa Account or as a guest, enter your comment in the field provided, provide your name, and if applicable, attach files before submitting your comment.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION, please contact the City Manager’s office at 310-318-0216. The agenda is available for public review at the City’s website.