Sign up for eNotifications to receive automatic e-mails for City calendar events & meetings in the categories of your choice! Calendar events may be sorted by category or City Department using the drop down menus below.
Special Meeting of the City Council
- Date: 05/21/2020 6:30 PM
- Location: Council Chambers
1315 Valley Drive
Hermosa Beach, California 90254
The Mayor of Hermosa Beach has called a special meeting of the Hermosa Beach City Council for 6:30 p.m. Thursday for the specific purpose:
- Consideration of modification of the City’s Emergency Order in response to COVID-19 Pandemic pertaining to the Strand and City off-street and on-street parking facilities.
This meeting will be held pursuant to Executive Order N-29-20 issued by Governor Gavin Newsom on March 17, 2020. Any or all Councilmembers may attend and participate by teleconference/virtual meeting. Members of the public may participate by teleconference.
The meeting agenda can be reviewed and the meeting watched on local access channels or on the City’s Meeting and Agenda Webpage. This will be a virtual meeting and public comments will be accepted until 4:00 PM on the meeting date.
TO PARTICIPATE BY PHONE:
Email email@example.com to be added to the speaker list. Please indicate which item you would like to speak on.
Dial-in 10 minutes prior to the start of the meeting:
- Call Toll-free: 833-548-0282
- Meeting ID: 824 0623 4999
- Participant Code: 952573
PLEASE MUTE YOUR PHONE UNTIL YOU ARE CALLED TO SPEAK. Comments from the public are limited to 3 minutes per speaker.
TO SUBMIT E-COMMENTS:
Note: Your comments will become part of the official meeting record. You must provide your full name, but please do not provide any other personal information (i.e. phone numbers, addresses, etc) that you do not want to be published.
- Go to the Agendas/Minutes/Video webpage and find the meeting you’d like to submit comments on. Click on the eComment button for your selected meeting.
- Find the agenda item for which you would like to provide a comment. You can select a specific agenda item/project or provide general comments under the Oral/Written Communications item.
- Sign in to your SpeakUp Hermosa Account or as a guest, enter your comment in the field provided, provide your name, and if applicable, attach files before submitting your comment.
eComments can be submitted as soon as the meeting materials are published, but will only be accepted until 4:00 pm on the date of the meeting to ensure Council and staff have the ability to review comments prior to the meeting.