City Council Special Meeting
- Date: 05/26/2020 5:00 PM
- Location: Council Chambers
1315 Valley Drive
Hermosa Beach, California 90254
A regular meeting of the Hermosa Beach City Council is scheduled for Tuesday, May 26, 2020 at 5 P.M. A Closed Session Meeting has been added to the agenda to start at 4 P.M.
City Hall is closed to the public until further notice. Virtual Meetings are held pursuant to Executive Order N-29-20 issued by Governor Gavin Newsom on March 17, 2020. Members of the public may email comments to email@example.com or submit eComments until 2:00 p.m. on the meeting date. Members of the public may also participate by phone.
JOIN THE VIRTUAL MEETING AT: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/89628256317
OR PARTICIPATE BY PHONE:
1. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to the speaker list. Please indicate which item you would like to speak on.
2. Dial-in to meeting:
- Toll Free: (888) 475-4499
- Meeting ID: 896 2825 6317, then #
- Participant ID: press # to bypass
3. ATTENDEES WILL BE MUTED UNTIL THE PUBLIC PARTICIPATION PERIOD IS OPENED.
When you are called on to speak, press * 6 to unmute your line. Comments from the public are limited to 3 minutes per speaker.
SUBMIT ECOMMENTS IN THREE EASY STEPS:
Note: Your comments will become part of the official meeting record. You must provide your full name, but please do not provide any other personal information (i.e. phone numbers, addresses, etc) that you do not want to be published.
- Go to the Agendas/Minutes/Video webpage and find the meeting you’d like to submit comments on. Click on the eComment button for your selected meeting.
- Find the agenda item for which you would like to provide a comment. You can select a specific agenda item/project or provide general comments under the Oral/Written Communications item.
- Sign in to your SpeakUp Hermosa Account or as a guest, enter your comment in the field provided, provide your name, and if applicable, attach files before submitting your comment.