Sign up for eNotifications to receive automatic e-mails for City calendar events & meetings in the categories of your choice! Calendar events may be sorted by category or City Department using the drop down menus below.
City Council Meeting
- Date: 05/12/2020 7:00 PM
- Location: Council Chambers
1315 Valley Drive
Hermosa Beach, California 90254
A regular meeting of the Hermosa Beach City Council is scheduled for Tuesday, May 12, 2020 at 7 P.M. A Closed Session Meeting may be added to the agenda to start at 6 P.M.
This meeting will be held pursuant to Executive Order N-29-20 issued by Governor Gavin Newsom on March 17, 2020. Any or all Councilmembers may attend and participate by teleconference/virtual meeting. Members of the public may participate by teleconference.
To review the meeting agenda (to be posted at least 72 hours prior to the meeting), go to the Agendas, Minutes & Videos page of our website and select the appropriate meeting date. If you would like to provide comments, you may do so on the same page or by visiting speakuphermosa.org and selecting the item in which you would like to provide a comment or participate by phone.
TO PARTICIPATE BY PHONE:
1. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to the speaker list. Please indicate which item you would like to speak on.
2. Dial-in 10 minutes prior to the start of the meeting (6:00 p.m. for Closed Session or 7:00 p.m. for Open Session):
- Toll-Free Dial-in: (866) 899-4679
- Participant passcode: 301226829 then #
3. PLEASE MUTE YOUR PHONE UNTIL YOU ARE CALLED TO SPEAK. Comments from the public are limited to 3 minutes per speaker.
TO SUBMIT E-COMMENTS:
Note: Your comments will become part of the official meeting record. You must provide your full name, but please do not provide any other personal information (i.e. phone numbers, addresses, etc) that you do not want to be published.
- Go to the Agendas/Minutes/Video webpage and find the meeting you’d like to submit comments on. Click on the eComment button for your selected meeting.
- Find the agenda item for which you would like to provide a comment. You can select a specific agenda item/project or provide general comments under the Oral/Written Communications item.
- Sign in to your SpeakUp Hermosa Account or as a guest, enter your comment in the field provided, provide your name, and if applicable, attach files before submitting your comment.
eComments can be submitted as soon as the meeting materials are published, but will only be accepted until 4:00 pm on the date of the meeting to ensure Council and staff have the ability to review comments prior to the meeting.