Sign up for eNotifications to receive automatic e-mails for City calendar events & meetings in the categories of your choice! Calendar events may be sorted by category or City Department using the drop down menus below.
Household Hazardous & E-Waste Collection Event
- Date: 01/18/2020 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM
- Location: Clark Facility
861 Valley Drive
Hermosa Beach, California 90254
A free household hazardous & electronic waste collection event will be held at Clark Stadium on Valley Drive between 8th and 11th Streets in Hermosa Beach from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. on Saturday, January 18, 2020. Accepted waste includes: chemicals, e-waste, paints & solvents and sharps with exceptions noted below:
- Enter from Valley Drive heading south from Pier Avenue
- Open to Los Angeles County residents
- No business waste accepted
- Bring items in a sturdy box, preferably in their original labeled containers
- Limit of 15 gallons or 125 pounds of hazardous waste per trip.
- No explosives, ammunition, radioactive materials, trash, tires, large appliances like refrigerators, stoves and washing machines or controlled substances.
- Be prepared to leave containers and boxes. Remove all other items from your trunk. Please remain in your vehicle during collection.
This event is brought to you by Los Angeles County and presented by L.A. County Public Works and the Sanitation Districts of Los Angeles County, in cooperation with the Cities of Hermosa Beach, El Segundo, Gardena, Hawthorne, Lawndale, Manhattan Beach, Palos Verdes Estates, Rancho Palos Verdes, Redondo Beach, Rolling Hills, Rolling Hills Estates and Torrance.
For additional information:
- Phone - 888-CLEAN-LA / 800-238-0172