Sign up for eNotifications to receive automatic e-mails for City calendar events & meetings in the categories of your choice! Calendar events may be sorted by category or City Department using the drop down menus below.
Planning Commission Virtual Meeting
- Date: 05/19/2020 7:00 PM
- Location: City Hall - CLOSED TO THE PUBLIC until further notice
1315 Valley Drive
Hermosa Beach, California 90254
A regular meeting of the Hermosa Beach Planning Commission is scheduled for Tuesday, May 19, 2020 at 7 P.M.
To review the meeting agenda (to be posted at least 72 hours prior to the meeting), go to the Agendas, Minutes & Videos page of our website and select the appropriate meeting date.
City Hall will be closed to the public until further notice. Members of the public may submit eComments (instructions below) or email comments to CommunityDevelopment@hermosabeach.gov until 12:00 p.m. on the meeting date. Members of the public may also participate by phone.
TO PARTICIPATE BY PHONE:
1. Prior to 6:00 p.m. on the meeting date, email Planning@hermosabeach.gov to be added to the speaker list. Please indicate your full name and which item you would like to speak on.
2. Dial‑in 5 minutes prior to the start of the meeting:
• Toll‑Free Dial‑in: 877‑309‑2073
• Participant passcode: 510 957 837#
3. PLEASE MUTE YOUR PHONE UNTIL YOU ARE CALLED TO SPEAK. Comments from the public are limited to 3 minutes per speaker.
Submit your comments via eComment in three easy steps:
Note: Your comments will become part of the official meeting record. You must provide your full name, but please do not provide any other personal information (i.e. phone numbers, addresses, etc.) that you do not want to be published.
1. Go to the Agendas/Minutes/Video webpage and find the meeting you’d like to submit comments on. Click on the eComment button for your selected meeting.
2. Find the agenda item for which you would like to provide a comment. You can select a specific agenda item/project or provide general comments under the Oral/Written Communications item.
3. Sign in to your SpeakUp Hermosa Account or as a guest, enter your comment in the field provided, provide your name, and if applicable, attach files before submitting your comment.eComments can be submitted as soon as the meeting materials are published, but will only be accepted until 12:00 p.m. on the date of the meeting to ensure Planning Commission and staff have the ability to review comments prior to the meeting.