Sign up for eNotifications to receive automatic e-mails for City calendar events & meetings in the categories of your choice! Calendar events may be sorted by category or City Department using the drop down menus below.
27th Annual Beach Cities Toy Drive & Wrapping Party
- Date: 12/21/2019 11:00 AM
- Location: Community Center - CLOSED until further notice (Tennis Courts OPEN)
710 Pier Avenue
Hermosa Beach, California 90254
The 27th Annual Beach Cities Toy Drive gift wrapping party will be held at the Hermosa Beach Community Center Gymnasium located at 710 Pier Avenue (2nd floor of the Hermosa Beach Historical Society building) on Saturday, December 21, 2019, beginning at 11 a.m. until all toys are wrapped (view flyer).
Volunteers are welcome and needed! Free parking is available--please bring wrapping paper, scissors and tape if you're able.
Unwrapped new toys may be donated at the following locations:
- Hermosa Beach Police Station - 540 Pier Avenue
- Los Angeles County Fire Station 100 - 1100 Block of Bard Street
- Hermosa Beach's tree lighting celebration at Pier Plaza on Saturday, December 7, 2019 from 5-7 p.m. sponsored by the Hermosa Beach Chamber of Commerce and Visitors Bureau
- Manhattan Beach City Hall or Fire Stations #1 & #2
All donated toys will be distributed to families via local South Bay charities.
For more information please contact:
- E-mail: BeachCitiesToyDrive@gmail.com
- Pete Tucker - (310) 217-7239 (Hermosa Beach)
- Richard Montgomery - (424) 390-3629 (Manhattan Beach)