Sign up for eNotifications to receive automatic e-mails for City calendar events & meetings in the categories of your choice! Calendar events may be sorted by category or City Department using the drop down menus below.
General Municipal Election
- Date: 11/05/2019 7:00 AM - 8:00 PM
- Location: Community Center - CLOSED until further notice
710 Pier Avenue
Hermosa Beach, California 90254
The City of Hermosa Beach General Municipal Election will occur from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m. on Tuesday, November 5, 2019.
Polling locations include:
- Community Center - 710 Pier Avenue
- Kiwanis Club - 2515 Valley Drive
If your polling location is the Community Center, please take a moment to review our ADA Access Points before coming to vote tomorrow. We will be reserving extra handicap parking near the main ADA entrance on 11th place.
Vote By Mail ballots may also be dropped off at the City Clerk's Office at City Hall, Room 203 from Monday to Thursday, 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. until Election Day.
Please visit the City's Elections page for more information--offices and ballot measures for voter consideration include:
- City Council - 2 seats
- City Clerk
- City Treasurer
- Measure H - would increase the City's Transient Occupancy Tax or "hotel bed tax" from 12% to 14%
- Measure CC - would change the City Clerk position from elective to appointive